Born Feb 15th 1970 in Texas
Currently Resides in Knoxville TN
Occupations: Promoter, DJ, Musician,
Re-Mixer, Host of the Bone's Lair
Podcast, Motorcycle Mechanic, Co-Admin
of KnoxGothic.com, Ordained Minister of the Universal Church of Life.
Children: 1 Neurotic Cat
Interests: Music, BMW Motorcycles, European Cars, and
Goal in Life: To Achieve World
Domination through Discovery of "The Brown Noise"
A brief music related resume'
DJ related info-
- 2001-Current Co-Promoter and DJ for Sanctus (Monthly Club Event), Knoxville
- 2002-2003 Head DJ for "The Other Side" (later known as "Amnesia")
(Night Club), Knoxville TN
- 2002 DJ for "Sinister" at Fiction, Knoxville
- 2002 DJ for "Last Chance" (Night Club),
- 1999-2000 DJ for Lava Lounge (Night Club), Knoxville TN
- 1999-2002 DJ for Bannanna Joe's (Night Club), Knoxville TN
- 1998-1999 DJ for Deviant Guild Performance Shows, Knoxville TN
- 1998-1999 Head DJ for "The Stock Exchange" (Night
Club), Knoxville TN
- 1998 Head DJ for "HooRay's" (Night Club),
- 1995-98 Mobile DJ for Party Boys, Knoxville TN
- 1992-1995 DJ for "Mouse's Ear West" (Night
Club), Knoxville TN
- !991-1992 DJ for "Bambi's" (Night Club),
- 1991 Roadie for Guns and Roses (Motorcycle Road Mechanic & Transporter
for Axl Rose's Bikes and Duff McKagans studio tapes and equipment for his
First Solo Album "Believe in Me")
- 1990 DJ for WQWK State College PA
- 1987-1990 DJ for The Metal Machine on WPSU University Park
- 1986-1987 Voice Over Talent for Absolutely Live on WPSU University Park
- Acerbus Luminarium (Rafters) - Johnson City TN
- Asylum - Nashville TN
- Blue Cats - Knoxville TN
- Electric Ballroom - Knoxville TN
- NV - Nashville TN
- Salvation Sunday - Nashville TN
- Secret Room (Future) - Atlanta GA
- 2000-Current: Keyboards, Loops, Sampler, Backing
Vocals and DJ for Synthesis
- 2000-Current: Keyboards, Loops, Sampler, and DJ for
KAJT (Knoxville Acid Jazz Trio)
- 1988-90: Cesspool - Lead Vocals
- Bone's Father was the sound engineer for
President Nixons Resignation Speech
- Bone's Mother, Charlotte Whatley is an internationally
renouned fine-art paperdoll artist with several published books, as well
as a Wearable
Art Fashion Designer.
- Bone grew up on a Farm. He has raised dairy cattle, horses, sheep, and rabbits.
- One of the questions Bone asked during his radio
interview of Metallica's Jason Newsted ended up as "a question to
ask Metallica" in
their press pack
- The Question - "If you could make any change to
the U.S. Constitution, what would it be?"
- Despite being a biker, Bone doesn't care much for Harley Davidsons.
- Bone has a facination with hand sculptures, as well as skull/bone/skeleton
decore (go figure)
- Bone once upon a time was a computer graphic artst for newspapers and television
stations around the world.
- He designed weather map graphics for the Associated
- Bone carries an FCC Broadcasters License - which
keeps him from getting involved in any "pirate" radio stations (DAMN IT!)
- Even after being bitten by a Black Widow spider, Bone has never developed
any spider super powers (DAMN IT! AGAIN!)
- Bone rides his motorcycles year round, and the only
weather conditions that stop him (sometimes) are snow & ice.
- Bone has an infatuation he shares with his mother
of "Elvis" - as a cultural icon
- Many surmise Bone and longtime best friend Douglas
Houghton to have been the character influences for of the vastly popular
and Butthead". If you see the two of them togeather.... You have been
- Bone is a recovering gamer and comic book addict.
Lair | Who | Where | Playlists | Ask | Photo's | Reviews | Rants | Links | Thanks |
© BonesLair.com 2004-2005